There are a lot of folks that aren’t satisfied at their jobs, but where they work may have a lot to do with that. To boost the chance of happiness in the workplace, they may want to think about working for a company where workers are the happiest. The latest Best Places to Work report from Comparably reveals, among other metrics, the companies with the happiest employees.
- The 2023 list from Comparably, a workplace culture and corporate brand reputation platform, is based on anonymous sentiment ratings shared by employees on Comparably.com from August 2022 to August 2023.
- Some of the major technology giants, including Apple, Amazon, Microsoft and Google, didn’t even make the top 100 for happiest employees!
The Top 10 Companies with the happiest employees in 2023
- Workday - A provider of cloud-based finance and human resources software based in California.
- Topgolf - The company behind the golf ranges with electronically tracked golf balls.
- Uber - It’s the only major household-name tech giant that made the top 10.
- AT&T - The telecoms giant.
- Boston Consulting Group - A global management consulting firm.
- RingCentral - A cloud-based communications and collaboration services firm.
- Informatica - A software company that provides enterprise cloud-based management software.
- Proofpoint - A cybersecurity company.
- ADP - A company that provides human resources services and software.
- Chegg - An education technology company.
- Other companies with household-name recognition that did make it fairly high on the list include Adobe (13th), IBM (14th), and Experian (20th).
Source- Fast Company